We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Cerium LT Down Vest – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of warmth to keep you comfortable during cold days.
- Stylish to wear around town or while out on the trails for ample versatility.
- The mobility is great for outdoor exercise and running due to the freedom of movement.
- Versatile to work as a mid or outer layer depending on the weather conditions.
- The fitted shape is flattering and stylish for a woman’s body type.
- Easy to condense and pack in a backpack for single or multi-day trips.
- Very lightweight for layering abilities.
- The inner material retains warmth even when wet, making this a good choice for a variety of outdoor weather conditions.
- Features corded zipper pulls for added adjustability.
- Contains two zippered pockets to securely hold small gear items.
- Very quick-drying for use during multi-day trips.
- The outer ripstop nylon is durable and protects against abrasions for added protection.
- The outer layer contains DWR for added resistance against light precipitation.
- Works especially well for intense outdoor activities due to the lightweight construction and mobility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Need to try-on in person before buying to get the correct fit in the hip area.
- Does not contain a hip drawcord to adjust the fit of the vest, showing a lack of functionality.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options on the market.
The Arc’teryx Cerium LT Down Vest for women is a lightweight, protective, and versatile layering option that you can wear as a mid-layer or outer layer depending on the weather conditions. With a flattering fit, quick-drying material, and ample warmth, this vest works especially well for maintaining core temperature during cold weather activities.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.