We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Sabria Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 79 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: 3.2 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 95
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Zippered pockets to safely secure your valuable gear.
- The fit and construction of the pant are streamlined for a flattering and stylish look.
- Versatile and stylish enough to wear around town or on the trails.
- The waistband construction and placement are flattering for a woman’s body.
- Light and comfortable, making them easy to pack and layer.
- Dries quickly after getting wet for multi-day comfort.
- Stretchy for ample range of motion during activities.
- Durable for long-lasting use over many seasons.
- Versatile to wear in a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Flattering and stylish fit to inspire confidence no matter where you are.
- Provides enough comfort for use during activities or for lounging around during recovery time.
- The fit is mobile enough to let you run, walk, scramble, and hike without any restrictions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing might be a bit off, so you should try-on in person before purchasing to get the correct fit.
- Features only 2 small pockets which may not hold enough gear for some people.
- The fit is tighter and streamlined, meaning it could be too snug for some users’ preferences.
- Tedious to get on and off while hiking or climbing, reducing the functionality while on-the-go.
- The waistband is a bit tight and can be uncomfortable for some users during all-day wear.
The Arc’teryx Sabria Pant for women is a flattering, streamlined, and mobile option that works well for walking around town or for hard-core outdoor use. With a stylish look, lightweight material, and full range of motion, this pant works well for layering during cold temperatures or wearing as a stand-alone layer for climbing or hiking. Once you find the correct fit and get used to the snug waistband, these pants will be your adventure friend for many seasons to come.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.