We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Beal Antidote Climbing Rope – 10.2mm and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.9 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality material and construction for long-lasting use.
- Thick enough to be sturdy and durable, without being too heavy for controlling the rope.
- Isn’t too slick for using through a belay device, meaning you have improved handling.
- The catch is soft for performance and comfort.
- Stiffer than other ropes for multi-season durability.
- Works well for top-rope climbing, making this a great outdoor choice.
- Versatile to work for a variety of climbing conditions.
- The rope is very smooth when moving through a belay device and GriGri for ample functionality.
- Works well for both indoor and outdoor conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expert climbers might want a thinner and smoother option for increased handling.
The Beal Antidote Climbing Rope – 10.2mm is a versatile, durable, and stiff rope that can be used for both indoor and outdoor use. Although it may be too wide and too stiff for some expert climbers, it provides smoothness when going through the belay device and durability for long-term use.