We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Velocissimo IV Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 106
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The price is a good deal for the high-quality construction and materials.
- The ends of the legs have great grip to keep the bib in place while pedaling.
- Many reports of the chamois being extremely comfortable for long rides.
- Versatile enough to provide comfort during any length ride.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort in various conditions.
- The pad is soft and cushioned to prevent any soreness during your ride.
- The stretchy material allows for a full range of motion while on the bike.
- The foam in the chamois lets you move around while cycling without bunching up.
- The leg grippers help keep the bib in place while cycling.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- This bib runs small, so you may need to size-up if purchasing online.
- The fabric is thicker than other choices on the market, so may not be the best choice for summer rides.
- The bib is a bit short off the bike for comfort while walking around.
- The front panel is very low, which may not be comfortable or conducive for some body types.
- The construction contains a lot of seams, which can lead to excess chaffing.
The Castelli Velocissimo IV Bib Short for men is a high-quality, comfortable, and fairly-priced option that focuses on performance and all-day comfort. Although this might not be the best choice for consistently hot and humid weather due to the heavier material, this bib short stays in place while cycling, has a comfortable chamois, and won’t break the bank.