We’ve read the reviews across the web for the DAKINE Pick-Up Pad and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works seamlessly with most trucks for ample compatibility.
- Organizes your gear for easy accessibility.
- Well padded to prevent any scratches or damage to your bikes.
- Can withstand inclement weather without breaking-down or undergoing excessive wear and tear.
- Securely holds your bikes in place while going over bumps and rough terrain.
- Very durable for long-term use over multiple seasons.
- The 3/4″ foam is very padded to prevent any damage to your bikes or car.
- Installation is simple and quick for beginner use.
- The frame straps are easy to adjust to find the perfect fit for your bikes.
- The vinyl cover is durable for long-term use during inclement weather.
- The Velcro frame and anchor straps keep the bike in place and prevent any rubbing during transport.
- The cinch straps are sturdy and durable to keep your bikes in place.
- Withstands prolonged precipitation and extremely-hot sun for weather durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Reduces the functionality of a car’s backup camera when installed.
The DAKINE Pick-Up Pad is a durable, high-quality, and long-lasting option that works well for keeping your bikes safe and secure on your truck. If you frequently carry multiple bikes over rough and rocky terrain, this pick-up pad will withstand tough weather and trail conditions to keep your bikes and your car safe and sound.