We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Santini Nat Racer Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 97 (out of 100)
User Rating: 5 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fabric is comfortable for softness against your skin.
- Fits well for all-day comfort during long rides.
- Very comfortable for all-day use during endurance rides.
- The compression bands help grip your legs to prevent movement while pedaling.
- The tailoring and fit is high-quality and long-lasting.
- The fit is comfortable and does not chafe during all-day rides.
- The bib straps are highly breathable for use during warm weather.
- The bib straps are flexible, allowing for full movement of the arms and legs.
- The legs stay tight and compressed without bunching, helping with the all-day comfort and snug fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The silicone is very grippy, making it difficult to quickly pull the shorts on and off.
- The white material at the chamois can rub and eventually turn gray after prolonged use.
The Santini Nat Racer Bib Short for men is a high-quality and comfortable option that provides a snug and secure fit for all-day endurance rides. With soft material, breathable straps, and a well-tailored fit, this bib short is a good choice for all levels of riders.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.