We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 259
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fairly lightweight for easy carrying during camping trips.
- Features extra foot box insulation for added warmth during cold-weather camping.
- Contains a small stash pouch for tiny gear items to quickly access.
- Features a dual zipper for added functionality and user-friendliness.
- Keeps you warm in sub-freezing temperatures.
- The design and cut let you freely move around to get comfortable.
- Features lots of insulation for plenty of warmth in cold weather.
- Durable construction for multi-season use.
- The price is a great deal for the high-quality bag you get.
- Features venting options for added breathability during warmer weather.
- The synthetic material does well for resisting moisture during humid weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a storage sack for extra organization when backpacking.
- Some reports of the bag not packing down small enough for extended backcountry trips.
- The weight is heavy when compared to other similar bags on the market.
- The lining fabric is stiff and not very comfortable against your skin.
- Not very compressible for easy storage during long backpacking trips.
The Marmot Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic is a warm, durable, and high-quality option that works well for budget shoppers who frequently go on weekend camping or backpacking trips. Although too heavy and not compressible enough for long-distance backcountry adventures, this bag provides breathability, durability, and user-friendly features.