We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Minus 33 Kodiak Expedition Full-Zip Hoodie – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 137
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is great for both style and comfort.
- Works well for layering in cold conditions.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for added functionality.
- The material is comfortable and soft against your skin.
- The pull cords help you cinch in the hood to keep gusts of wind out of your face.
- The hood is plenty big to cover your entire face to keep in the warmth.
- The material and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- The thumb holes provide extra hand warmth and functionality while skating.
- The outside Merino fabric prevents wind from cutting through during cold days.
- Helps keep the wind off your neck and face to keep you warm during cold gusts of wind.
- The hand warmer pockets keep your hands cozy and provide storage for small gear items.
- The sleeves fully cover for exercise functionality while your arms are fully stretched.
- The stitched thumbholes help keep your hands warm and covered while doing outdoor activities.
- The price is a good deal for the high-quality product you receive.
- The fleece interior provides a soft and cozy feel against your skin.
- The hoodie falls below your base layer to keep you covered and keep you warm.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not waterproof to provide complete weather protection during precipitation.
- Not an ultralight hoodie for layering with multiple jackets.
- Some reports of pilling on the lower back of the jacket after minimal use, showing a potential lack of durability.
The Minus 33 Kodiak Expedition Full-Zip Hoodie for men is a comfortable, heavy-duty, and warm layering option that provides functionality for outdoor exercise. For those who want a durable and protective hoodie that can also double as a great hang-out layer, this could be a good option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.