We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry x Flylow Mill D Bib Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 24
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The half-length side zips provide adequate ventilation.
- Keeps you warm and comfortable in a variety of climates.
- Flattering colors.
- High-quality materials.
- Lightweight and easy to move in.
- Very breathable and doesn’t overheat your body.
- Stretchy material aids in mobility.
- The suspender straps are not restricting.
- This is the “ultimate ski pant.”
- The pockets are accessible and functional.
- Features an easy-access pocket on the chest for reachable storage.
- Not restricting at all during movement.
- The large outer-thigh vents aid in breathability.
- The retention system in the chest pocket allows for storage of ski touring skins.
- Two straps can be used to hold the skins close and secure.
- Comprised of a waterproof and air-permeable fabric, and a part of the 3-layer construction, combining lightweight material and easy stowing.
- Two pockets in the bib and three on the pant provide ample storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Sometimes the suspender straps may come undone during activities.
- Suspender length may be too long for some and will need adjusting.
- Reports of questionable durability after minimal use, such as the harness ripping.
- May not hold up proficiently in wet snow and freezing rain compared to the competition.
The Backcountry x Flylow Mill D Bib Pant for men is a high-quality, breathable, mobile, and functional bib pant that is a good choice for serious alpine adventures. The few reports of durability issues may deter some, but the waterproof and air-permeable combination makes these pants a top choice.