We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley Flight Deck Prizm Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 972
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fog-free to provide a crystal clear vision in tough conditions.
- The lenses are scratch-resistant for increased durability.
- The extra wide lens adds increased field of vision in peripheral angles.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Stays securely in place while snowboarding or skiing for added functionality.
- No gap between the helmet and lenses for air flow and fogging.
- Lightweight for easy carrying while on or off the mountain.
- The style is unique and aesthetic for use on or off the slopes.
- The triple foam is comfortable on your face during all-day wear.
- The Prizm technology increases clarity and contrast for detecting slopes and contours quickly.
- The rimless design is stylish and unique for an eye-catching look.
- Provides a wide field of view for increased user confidence.
- Most helmets fit seamlessly with this goggle for increased compatibility.
- The Ridgelock technology lets you easily swap lenses based on the visibility conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish the strap was hinged to move with your helmet better.
- Some reports of the strap losing elasticity after prolonged use, citing a lack of durability.
- The ventilation is not the best when compared to other choices on the market.
- Swapping lenses is less intuitive than other models on the market.
- Only comes with one lens, meaning you need to spend extra money to use an additional lens.
The Oakley Flight Deck Prizm Goggles are crystal-clear, high-quality, and comfortable for long days on the mountain. With a wide field of view and clear visuals, users can feel confident wearing these goggles in dim lighting and inclement weather conditions.