We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Peak Design Everyday 10L Camera Sling Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 613
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The shape of the bag makes it easy to take items out in a hurry.
- The top cover flips outward to prevent getting in the way of seeing what you have inside of the pack, increasing the functionality.
- Zippers are theft-resistant for added safety while walking on crowded streets.
- Contains a large horizontal zipper pocket to fit large accessories.
- Versatile to use around your waist or as a sling bag.
- The straps tuck inside to prevent anything getting caught or snagged while walking.
- Contains enough space to comfortably carry your daily accessories and camera kit.
- Uses a DWR coating for protection against light precipitation.
- The exterior material is durable and easy to clean for long-term use.
- Versatile to use for cameras of all sizes.
- The interior organization is intuitive and customizable for your specific needs.
- The bag can stand on its own when it is on the ground, making it easy to transport.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You can’t comfortably sit against the pack, so you need to flip it around to the front before sitting down.
- The strap is too thin to comfortably withstand heavy weight inside of the bag.
- Not waterproof to keep your contents dry during prolonged precipitation.
- The access to the front pocket can be slow when in a rush to store items or take items out of the bag.
- The dividers are not the most durable for consistent use.
- The bag is not designed to carry an entire camera kit, limiting the functionality.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options on the market.
The Peak Design Everyday 10L Camera Sling Bag is a durable, functional, and stylish option that works well for carrying your daily gear and camera. If you want a highly organized, versatile, and durable bag for long-term use, this could be a good option.