We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Redington Predator Rod and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The price is affordable considering the high-quality and durable materials.
- Can handle heavy weights for increased performance.
- Works well for large streamer flies, increasing the versatility of this rod.
- Casts long distances for added performance benefits.
- Delivers big flies accurately and easily for performance-oriented use.
- Offered in various lengths for increased versatility.
- Features a lifetime warranty in case the rod breaks during use.
- The aesthetic and style is good looking compared to other rods.
- Maintains plenty of feel when casting at short and long range.
- Works very well for long casting over 50 feet.
- The rod tube is durable for long-lasting use.
- The rod is fact-action for enhanced ease-of-use.
- Contains plenty of lifting power for catching big fish.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- May take longer to catch fish since it is not as good as the more expensive options at fighting bigger catch.
- The reel seat can loosen during use, meaning you need to re-tighten while fishing.
- Not the best all-around option for consistent daily use.
- Heavier than other lightweight options on the market for all-day holding.
The Redington Predator Rod is a durable, versatile, and performance-oriented option that comes at an affordable price. With accuracy for long and short casts, this rod is strong enough to bring in big fish.