We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Endurance 2 Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 154
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use and to prevent chaffing during long rides.
- Wicks away sweat for moisture control during hot rides.
- Provides great padding for ample comfort during enduro rides.
- The front of the bib short is cut low for efficiency during bathroom breaks.
- The aesthetic is minimalist and stylish for wearing on or off the bike.
- The seamless chamois prevents any rubbing and adds comfort for all-day use.
- The price is fair for the high-quality materials and construction.
- The fabric is durable and breathable for ample ventilation and long-term wear.
- The leg grippers ensure the fabric lays flat while cycling.
- Able to use during rainy conditions and humid weather for added versatility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some complaints of the straps bunching and not laying flat, meaning they can dig into your shoulders.
- Some users wish the shoulder straps were wider to distribute tension and prevent any bunching during use.
- The sizing runs small, so you may need to try-on in person before purchasing.
- The ‘support’ feature may not work as claimed and provide any extra muscular comfort.
- Although the material and construction is fairly comfortable, it is not the most comfortable option for long enduro rides when compared to similar choices on the market.
- The chamois pad is comfortable, but the design won’t suit all body types.
The Castelli Endurance 2 Bib Short for men is a stylish, high-quality, and padded option that keeps you comfortable during moderate-to-long rides. Once you find the correct size and make sure the chamois construction fits your body type, this bib short will wick away sweat, prevent excess rubbing, and keep the fabric in place while cycling.