We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6870 11-Speed Shifters and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 5
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The price is fair for the high-quality option.
- The delivery is smooth and effective while shifting.
- Versatile for use in all conditions.
- The shifter hoods are slim and easy to use, making it suitable for cyclists of all levels.
- Lightweight when compared to previous models.
- The derailleurs are slim and less bulky in appearance than previous models.
- Cyclists can customize the shift buttons and add sprocket shifts for complete personalization.
- The new contrast texture helps prevent your hands from slipping while using.
- Compatible with e-tubes for increased adjustability and personalization.
- The ergonomics have been improved since previous models, making it easier to adjust.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Can be difficult to locate the shift buttons while wearing gloves, limiting user efficiency.
- It might take a little bit to get used to if you are switching from mechanical to electronic shifters.
The Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-6870 11-Speed Shifters are adjustable, easy-to-hold, and versatile for use in multiple riding conditions. With personalization and customization for the shifting, cyclists can adjust the shifting as necessary by using the ergonomic and non-slip mechanism.