We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Base Camp 132L Duffel and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 87 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 3.8 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2052
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Contains an exterior pocket for small gear items while traveling.
- The zippers are heavy duty so you don’t have to worry about them breaking off during use.
- Waterproof for protection against prolonged rain or snow.
- Provides ample space to hold gear for a long-term trip or one-day expedition with outdoor gear.
- Versatile to use with the shoulder straps or carry on your back.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a product that is well-worth the price.
- Easy to pack and organize your gear.
- Very durable for long-term use over many seasons.
- Features pockets to help easily organize your items.
- Contains two exterior daisy chains for clipping on extra gear.
- The shoulder straps are easy to use and distribute weight well.
- The D-flap opening makes it easy to get to your gear while on-the-go.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Heavier than other options on the market for the same size.
- The straps are not as comfortable as other options for long-distance carrying.
- The style might not be everyone’s personal favorite, so you might want to look at the bag in person before buying.
The North Face Base Camp 132L Duffel is a heavy-duty, versatile, and organized option that works well for storing tons of gear for long-term trips. With different carrying options, a waterproof exterior, and plenty of interior space, this duffel works well for storing all of your gear.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.