We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Raceway Pro Rack – 2 Bike and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 82 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.3 stars
Expert Rating: 3.6 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Well-constructed for long-lasting use.
- Easy to get on and off after some practice.
- Allows for minor adjustments to provide a secure and snug fit for various bike sizes.
- Holds the bikes securely without any movement while driving.
- The set-up is easy if you have had practice with other racks in the past.
- You can lock the rack to the car for added security.
- Stable and secure for use on bumpy and uneven terrain.
- The support arms are individually adjustable for a secure and personalized fit.
- Uses a ratcheting cable system to provide extra protection.
- Versatile for use with a wide range of vehicles.
- Contains extra security features so you don’t have to worry about your bikes falling off or being stolen during use.
- Compatible for use with a wide range of vehicles for added functionality.
- Compact size for storage and keeping safe while not in use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the instructions not being very clear, leading to a longer setup time.
- Some user complaints of the sway cradles not being the most durable compared to other options on the market.
- The security cable has a small diameter, limiting its functionality.
- Some issues of creating obstructions to the vehicle access with certain cars.
- At the high end of the price range when compared to similar racks.
- Can be more difficult to use with full suspension or small frames, limiting the compatibility.
The Thule Raceway Pro Rack – 2 Bike is a durable, sturdy, and functional design that works well with numerous kinds of vehicles and bikes. With individual arm adjustability, added security features, and a stable hold on all bikes, this rack does well at safely transporting bikes.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.