We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos iG.falkenZahn Vest – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is both comfortable and functional.
- Does not move or flap in the wind, enhancing aerodynamics.
- Versatile to wear in different weather conditions and keep you comfortable.
- Abel to layer easily to fit a variety of weather conditions.
- Helps regulate temperature to prevent overheating or getting cold during rides.
- The fourth zippered pocket can securely hold your valuables and small items.
- Features 3 back pockets for extra storage options.
- Helps to protect your skin from road rash in the event of a crash.
- The inside provides heat, allowing for wear in cool weather, unlike other ordinary windbreakers.
- High-quality materials and construction for a long lasting product.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- The look of the vest is attractive and stylish.
- The collar is high for added wind protection.
- The pockets are placed functionally, making your gear easy to reach.
- Windproof to keep you warm on cool days.
- The fit is aggressive, which is good for high-performance riding.
- One of the warmest vests currently available on the market.
- Tailored especially well for athletic body types.
- The four-way stretch fabric provides ample mobility without being constricting.
- The pockets can stretch and provide plenty of space.
- Breathes very well in a wide range of temperatures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive compared to other options on the market.
- Not the most packable vest on the market.
- The fit is snug, so you might have to size up if you want to layer underneath.
- Not packable or transportable compared to other similar vests.
- If you do not have an athletic body type, this vest might not fit you well.
- At the high end of the price point for cycling vests.
The Assos iG.falkenZahn Vest for men is a warm, protective, and high-performance product that is a good choice for serious cyclists who don’t mind spending a few extra dollars for a high-quality and long-lasting vest. This vest provides ample storage space, wind protection, and temperature regulation in a wide variety of temperatures, making this a versatile choice that could be good for those who ride in all weather conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.