We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Troy Lee Designs Sprint Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 270
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable to withstand abrasions and rips.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The waistband works well and prevents the pants from sliding during use.
- Breathable and well-ventilated for use during warm days.
- The pockets are big enough to hold small gear items or electronics while in use.
- Features enough room for knee pads to allow for extra functionality.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and easy layering.
- Features a lycra stretch inner panel for added range of motion.
- The outer material is 600 denier ripstop polyester for added durability.
- Versatile for almost any type of mountain biking for added performance benefits.
- Contains a mesh liner for added breathability and temperature regulation.
- Features elastic velcro waist adjusters to create a personalized and snug fit.
- Contains two zippered hip pockets for storage of small gear items.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to try it on before ordering so you can get the perfect size for your body type.
The Troy Lee Designs Sprint Pant for men is a breathable, versatile, and lightweight option that works well for a wide range of mountain biking trails and conditions. For those who want a durable, well-constructed, and high-quality pant, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.