We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Werner Ikelos Carbon 2-Piece Paddle – Bent Shaft and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 49
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Stable while in use and paddling at fast speeds, increasing user confidence.
- The blade shape and size is big enough to easily cut through tough water.
- The shape and material of the paddle is eays and comfortable to hold in your hands for long periods of time.
- This paddle is a performance-oriented product for those who consistently use paddles.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The paddle is buoyant, helping it stay afloat if you accidentally let go while in the water.
- Versatile, since it is offered in multi-piece and single shaft configurations.
- The larger blade makes paddling strokes and stopping much easier than other options.
- Remains stable and sturdy through the entire stroke for added performance benefits.
- Contains less swing weight and more stiffness than the competition, directly relating to higher performance benefits.
- The foam core is buoyant and can float if you lose your paddle in the water.
- Lightweight for an increased ease-of-use for full-day use.
- Easy to use for beginners and advanced users alike.
- Does not place extra strain on your shoulders or arms for use in tough conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- One of the more expensive options on the market when compared to the competition.
- Some reports of intermittent problems with jamming while in use, which can reduce the functionality.
The Werner Ikelos Carbon 2-Piece Paddle – Bent Shaft is a durable, lightweight, and functional option that works well in tough conditions. With all-day comfort, buoyancy, and stability while paddling at fast speeds, this 2-piece paddle is a great choice for advanced users.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.