We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Cassiar Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits true to size, making the buying process easy and seamless.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Breathable to avoid overheating while in warm weather conditions.
- Waterproof to keep you dry in inclement weather conditions.
- Flexible and provide a full range of motion during outdoor exercise.
- Comfortable for all-day use on and off the slopes.
- You can select the pants by waist and length, ensuring you get the perfect fit for your body type.
- Stretchy to provide a full range of motion during intense activity.
- Features a trim fit for a stylish look.
- Features Gore-Tex material for ample weatherproofing.
- Features a brushed flannel lining for softness and comfort against your skin.
- Contains plenty of stretch for a performance-oriented fit.
- Versatile to work well for both skiing and snowboarding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the DWR not working immediately, causing some concerns about the long-term durability of this pant.
The Arc’teryx Cassiar Pant for men is a comfortable, weatherproof, and stretchy option that provides a full range of motion for both skiing and snowboarding. With a trim fit that works for all body types and a comfortable material, this pant works well for a full day on the slopes.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.