We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Incendo Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 109
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for easy layering during cold days.
- Works well while wearing with a base layer for intense exercise.
- The jacket material does not bunch up during movement, allowing for full-day comfort.
- Provides a full range of motion for flexibility during various activities.
- Helps keep you protected from mild rain and wind conditions during outdoor exercise.
- The athletic fit is trim without being too tight or snug during exercise.
- Lightweight for layering and wearing in warm weather.
- The price point is fair considering the high-quality jacket you receive.
- Protects you from rain, wind, and cold in mild conditions.
- Packs into your pocket for easy transportation.
- Stays in place without a lot of excess movement that can cause friction during intense exercise.
- The breathability makes this jacket a great choice for intense exercise, like trail running.
- Contains internal pockets for secure gear storage.
- The adjustable drawcord hem lets you easily cinch in the fit for a streamlined look.
- Good breathability for use in hot and humid weather.
- Can fold up into one pocket for easy transportation and carrying abilities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users wish there were more pockets for gear storage.
- Not the most protective when it comes to intense weather conditions.
- The fit may or may not work for those with larger body types, so you might need to try on before purchasing.
The Arc’teryx Incendo Hooded Jacket for men is a protective, lightweight, and breathable option that works well for layering in cold temperatures or wearing with a baselayer during warmer temperatures. With a flexible material that provides a full range of motion, this jacket is a great choice for those who enjoy doing high-intensity outdoor exercise.