We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Procline Comp Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The full Gore-Tex shell provides ample weatherproofing during intense conditions.
- The fit is ideal for those who want to wear a lightweight base layer under the jacket.
- Provides ample breathability during outdoor exercise and sports.
- Features Napoleon pockets for extra storage of small valuables while on-the-go.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for extra protection during poor weather.
- Still easy to access the pockets while wearing a backpack, increasing the storage functionality.
- The fit provides plenty of flexibility and mobility without being constricting during movement.
- The weight is low enough to make it easy to pack during multi-day trips.
- Functional for outdoor use during a variety of exercises and activities.
- Breathable to avoid perspiration and sweating during moderate exercise in cool/warm conditions.
- Features forward-facing waterproofing material to keep you dry during running or cycling in inclement weather.
- Features a helmet-compatible hood for skiing and snowboarding use.
- Provides extra space for ample range of motion during outdoor activities and sports, like climbing, skiing, snowboarding, and other outdoor adventures.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be a bit too thin to wear without extra layers during cold temperatures and winter activities.
- The arm pocket is a little small to hold most electronics, limiting the functionality.
- The chest pockets might be too small to carry some types of electronics during all-day excursions, such as portable chargers, phones, or cameras.
The Arc’teryx Procline Comp Jacket for men is a breathable, durable, and functional option that works well for outdoor activities. Since this jacket has a helmet-compatible hood, functional pockets, and waterproof material, you can wear this as a stand-alone layer in mild conditions and with a mid-layer in very cold weather.