We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Beal Flyer II 10.2mm Dry Cover Rope and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 6
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The rope is durable and works well for use on a variety of walls and climbs.
- Very strong and durable for long-lasting use over multiple years.
- The rope doesn’t kink, increasing the ease of use for beginners and experts alike.
- Pairs well with a GriGri for additional functionality and versatility.
- The stiffness of the rope makes it easy to handle and untie after use.
- Provides the perfect balance between thinness for lead climbing and thickness for stability.
- Ultralight to work for both sport and trad climbers alike.
- Works well for climbing during long pitches when you don’t want to carry extra weight.
- Features a dry treatment for added performance benefits in wet climates.
- This rope works well for expert climbs and hard routes due to its combination of weight and strength.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bag is not very durable and long-lasting for multiple seasons.
- The rope might be too stiff to use during first-time use for ample performance benefits.
The Beal Flyer II 10.2mm Dry Cover Rope is a versatile, durable, and lightweight rope that works well for long climbs and inclement weather. With a lighter weight and a one-size-fits-all construction, this rope is a good choice for both trad and sport climbers.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.