We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Speed Zip 24L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The design is simple and easy to use for accessibility on-the-go.
- The zipper makes the pack easily accessible while on-the-move.
- This pack works well for single-day use and carrying lightweight gear for specific outdoor activities.
- Contains room for a water bladder for functionality during all-day endurance exercise.
- Works well for carrying and organizing technical gear for outdoor activities.
- Very durable for its weight, making it long-lasting for multiple seasons.
- Contains ice tool pockets and crampon straps for gear accessibility for climbing-specific use.
- Contains one internal lid pocket for small gear items to access while on-the-move.
- The shoulder straps are lightly padded for extra comfort while carrying lightweight gear.
- The material of the bag is heavy-duty, durable, and abrasion-resistant for multi-season use.
- Features stiff velcro for the handles to easily secure your gear.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The straps and the back can become uncomfortable if you place too much weight inside of the bag, limiting the long-term functionality.
- Might not be the best option if you are carrying a rope for alpine climbing due to the tedious storage mechanism.
The Black Diamond Speed Zip 24L Backpack is a functional, easy-to-use, and durable option that works well for carrying climbing-specific gear and outdoor excursions. Featuring abrasion-resistant material and lightweight construction, this backpack is a good option for those who are looking to do frequent single-day or weekend trips.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.