We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Brooks Ghost 11 Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2261
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The colors are stylish and aesthetic for use on the trail or around the town.
- Cushions your ankles and feet during impact on hard surfaces.
- Extremely durable for months of consistent use.
- Provides ample supination support for those with orthopedic and ankle problems.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Lightweight for comfort during long runs.
- Offers enough cushioning and support for constant pounding on hard pavement.
- The texture of the sole adds extra grip during rainy or wet surfaces for stability.
- The thicker tongue offers comfort and padding on the top of your feet.
- The heel wall doesn’t come up too high in the back, preventing blisters or sore spots.
- Very comfortable for all-day use, whether you are running or walking.
- The stretch of the exterior material helps keep your feet comfortable.
- Provides ample breathability for hotter days.
- The midsole has more cushioning than previous models for a more responsive ride.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The toe box might be too big for those with narrower feet.
- Not as soft as the previous models, which can reduce the comfort over long periods of time.
- The upper material lacks some structure for those who need extra supportive shoes.
- The heel-to-toe drop may be too high for some runners.
The Brooks Ghost 11 Running Shoe for men is a durable, supportive, and lightweight shoe that is suitable for beginners and long-distance runners. Featuring a cushioned midsole and breathable material, this shoe is versatile for any type of terrain.