We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Leather Fall Line Mitten – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 74
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Classic Hestra durability and softness.
- Solid warmth for cold days.
- These mittens have a liner that keeps fingers separated, which most users love.
- The leather is soft and high-quality, but it is necessary to treat it with leather balm to keep it in tip-top shape.
- Users love the stylish fit that tucks into jacket sleeves.
- Users love this mitten for temperatures around 15 degrees, but also down to zero degrees.
- Very comfortable and soft.
- The finger liners increase the dexterity of the mitten.
- A really good-looking glove!
Reasons NOT to buy:
- These mittens can be a bit roomy, especially when broken in.
- These mitts don’t come with a handcuff cord, but one can be easily attached, if desired.
- More expensive than mittens with similar features and warmth.
- The leather on the palm is more delicate than the back, and tears after some use.
- Waxing and upkeep is necessary to make the mittens really waterproof.
- These are not the warmest mittens you can buy, but are great for all but the most bitter and cold days.
The Hestra Leather Fall Line Mitten for men is warm, well-designed and expensive. This is a soft and durable mitten that is attractive and is comfortable for most people in below-freezing temperatures. While it is more expensive than similar mittens from other brands, people keep coming back to Hestra for its durability and attention to detail in the fit.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web, including here: 1.