We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Nina Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 89 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 3.8 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- These are good looking durable pants.
- Vents help in breathability.
- Relaxed fit for comfort.
- Three front pockets for easy storage.
- Great mobility.
- Unlike most of its competitors, these pants have a avalanche beacon attachment.
- Three-layer build for durability and breathability.
- Cordura patches in high-wear areas add to durability.
- Waterproof zippers.
- Two zippered vents along the inner thigh and two large vents along the outside for breathability.
- Powder cuffs to keep weather out.
- Articulated knee box for enhanced mobility.
- Ideal for wind, rain, and snow.
- The back of the waist is high to keep snow out.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- A bit wider than other Flylow models.
- Not insulated.
- The fit is a little baggy for some.
- The back waist can be slow to dry.
The Flylow Nina Pant for women is a waterproof, breathable and durable ski and snowboard pant. While it runs a little short and wide, if the fit is right, these are a great choice.