We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sportful Super Total Comfort Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 39
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is snug and comfortable.
- Good for longer distance rides.
- High-quality material and construction.
- Lightweight and supple.
- Generously padded without feeling bulky.
- Foam is perforated to increase breathability and ventilation.
- Thickly-padded chamois allows for comfort in a high-use area.
- Tight fit that is supportive, but not constricting.
- No reports of the fabric bunching.
- The wide elastic leg grippers keep the leg portions in place.
- Bib straps are wide and easily spread over your shoulders.
- The design only has one small logo, which will match most kits.
- The laser-cut finish on the shoulder straps offers comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some sizing discrepancies.
- Although flat seams are used, they are not used everywhere in the bib, leaving some uncomfortable seams.
- If you ride aggressively, the way this pad is shaped may not suit you.
- The straps can twist as you pull them over your shoulders.
The Sportful Super Total Comfort Bib Short for men is a tight, comfortable, high-quality, and lightweight bib short that is efficient for endurance rides. The padding and foam-perforation allows for comfort and breathability, and despite some sizing issues and personal preferences, this bib short will suit many cyclists who prefer a snug and performance-oriented option.