We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Morrison Pro Model 3-Finger Glove – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 42
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The build quality is top-notch.
- Stylish and comfortable.
- Balances warmth and grip into one product.
- Wind and waterproof for extra protection.
- The free finger allows for added dexterity.
- Wrist straps provide security.
- The fuzzy interior provides comfort.
- Combines waterproofing abilities with breathability.
- More warmth than previous models.
- Liner aids in breathability and wind protection.
- Reverse stitching on the finger gloves provides comfort and ensures a snug fit.
- Polyester ‘nose wipe’ on the back of the thumb.
- Double leather on the palm aids in durability.
- The cuff zippers allow for getting them on and off.
- 3-finger design combines keeping your hands warmer while still providing more dexterity than a normal mitten.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Feels a little snug when ordering true to size.
- Takes some time to get comfortable and break-in.
- It doesn’t come up as high on the wrist to secure under the jacket and prevent slipping out.
- You will need to treat the leather to ensure it is long-lasting.
- Didn’t perform the best in terms of waterproofing when compared to other similar models.
The Hestra Morrison Pro Model 3-Finger Glove for men is a high-quality, comfortable, waterproof, and durable glove that is best for those who want a long-lasting and dexterous option that will also keep your hands warm. The high-performance qualities, like a zipper for getting on and off, double leather, and reverse stitching all make this a top-of-the-line option for skiers and snowboarders.