We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Power Heater Mitten and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality material and durable.
- Three levels of warmth provided for versatility.
- Comfortable and soft on the inside.
- Two thin batteries instead of one bulky one provides more comfort.
- The warmth settings are easily controllable with arrows on the back of the mittens.
- Waterproof and breathable nylon provides ventilation and protection.
- Features a leather palm and fingers for protection.
- Antibacterial lining provides odor control.
- Removable wrist straps provide security.
- Windproof and waterproof upper fabric.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports that the heater stops working after minimal use.
- The lifetime warranty is not actually followed, and the warranty only lasts 2 years.
- Cuffs could be longer and looser for a more relaxed fit.
- The batteries do not last very long on the high-heat setting.
- Expensive, but you do get the latest technology for the price you spend.
The Hestra Power Heater Mitten is a breathable, weatherproof, and comfortable option for keeping your hands warm on the coldest of days. The three heat settings provide versatility and allow you to customize the amount of heat you receive, despite the battery power not lasting super long on the high-heat option. For those who have habitually cold hands and value warmth over weight, this could be a great option.