We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Castelli Premio Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 31
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality and very comfortable.
- Good fit and durable.
- Embossed text adds style.
- The support band on the lower waist provides comfort.
- Provides compression and support.
- Leg length is functional and grips keep the material in place.
- Smartly-placed seams avoid chaffing and pulling.
- Vertical bands grip the legs without using uncomfortable elastic.
- High-quality and performance-oriented option for intense cyclists.
- More compression in the legs and lower back than some of the competition.
- Doesn’t bunch up on your thighs during prolonged use.
- The waistband is comfortable and unnoticeable.
- The chamois pad has a taper, making the fit comfortable.
- The mesh in the rear provides ventilation.
- Lightweight, but durable.
- Vertical silicone strips allow for optimal mobility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive and provides only limited color options.
- A high-price point, even though you’re getting a high-quality product.
The Castelli Premio Bib Short for men is a comfortable, durable, and performance-oriented option that is best suited for intense cyclists who don’t mind spending extra money for a high-quality short. The compression, support, and comfortable fit of the bib short make this a top-of-the-line choice for avid cyclists who are focused on performance.