We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Wheelie Gig Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 217
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable for a long-lasting product that will last multiple years.
- Fits a board and all of your necessary gear for ample functionality.
- The wheels provide smoothness for quick and easy pulling of gear.
- Stylish and aesthetic for a sleek product that you can use anywhere.
- Sturdy and heavy-duty for use on uneven terrain.
- Provides a good price for the high-quality bag you get.
- The bag withstands tough use and rough terrain for ample durability.
- Provides plenty of protection to keep your gear safe.
- Contains enough space to carry boards and ample gear.
- Features internal webbing straps to keep your gear secured.
- Features a lifetime warranty for guaranteed protection.
- Contains side and end haul handles for easy transportation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not have enough padding for some users’ preferences.
- There might be some color discrepancies online vs. in-person.
- The front of the bag is not stiff like the tail, so it can be more tedious to carry a shorter board.
- Does not contain any internal pockets for storage of small items.
- The shoulder straps might crack while carrying heavy gear.
The Burton Wheelie Gig Bag is a durable, heavy-duty, and functional option that can carry heavy gear and boards during your travels. Despite lacking some internal organization, if you frequently travel with boards and multiple gear items, this bag will provide ample protection, toughness, and style.