We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos T.tiburu_s7 Bib Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great material and construction for cool weather riding, especially around 30-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chamois is very comfortable for long rides.
- Exterior is treated with water-repellent chemicals to enhance water resistance.
- Warm lining to keep your temperature regulated.
- Great product to use during spring and autumn, and can wear with leg warmers for added comfort and warmth.
- Fit is designed for race/biking position comfort in mind; but might not be the most comfortable during walking around.
- The front portion doesn’t come up as high as some other bibs, making it easier for rest stops.
- Despite the front portion not coming up as high, the chamois comes up higher and has a wind-blocking fabric, aiding in protection and comfort.
- Chamois is very comfortable and integrates well with the shorts.
- Water-repellent material is good for light precipitation.
- Designed for transitional weather due to the comfortable lining and treated exterior.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive, but the quality is worth the price.
- The water-repellent fabric won’t stand up to intense rain.
The Assos T.tiburu_s7 Bib Shorts for men is a comfortable, water-repellent, and high-quality product that is well-suited for colder-temperature cycling. The multiple reports of an extremely comfortable chamois make this a good choice for longer rides, while the water-repellent fabric lets you confidently ride in potentially damp conditions, even though it isn’t meant for heavy precipitation. Combining comfort and technical features, this bib short is a high-performance piece that intense cyclists will enjoy.