We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Firebird Bib Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 23
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Ventilation methods work well to increase breathability.
- Keeps you dry in wet conditions.
- Pockets have ample space and are placed in functional locations.
- The waist and shoulder straps fit well and provide adjustability.
- Breathable softshell panel on the back to prevent overheating.
- Durable material and reinforcements.
- Breathable enough for intense activity.
- Waterproof enough to withstand extremely wet weather.
- Three-layers for extra protection and warmth.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No beacon pocket is not cool nowadays.
- Some reports of the pants being too baggy.
The Flylow Firebird Bib Pant for men is a durable, warm, and protective bib pant that is well-suited for those who want a weather protective, but breathable, bib pant for all-day use. The durability, ventilation, and adjustability provided make this a good choice for boarders and freeskiers who want a protective and stylish bib pant.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.