We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Beta SV Bib – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 52
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The construction and material is high-quality for long-lasting over multiple ski seasons.
- Provides extra warmth for comfort during cold days on the mountain.
- The fit is stylish and mobile for use during outdoor activities.
- Very durable to withstand tough terrain and last multiple years.
- Lightweight and breathable to regulate your temperature during warmer days on the slopes.
- The fit is slim and longer than other bibs, which makes the style flattering and work well for taller users.
- The fabric is durable to withstand tough terrain and prevent any rips or tears.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during prolonged bouts of rain or snow.
- The zipper goes all the way down the side for ventilation and temperature regulation.
- The inner leg strap system wraps around your calves so you can cinch the pants tightly and prevent loose fabric from getting caught d during use.
- Combines lightweight material with durability and protection for use in a variety of conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might need to try-on before purchasing to get the correct fit in the leg area.
- Does not contain a chest pocket for secure storage of small items.
- The pockets might be too small to hold your gear while on-the-go.
- The full-zip through the crotch area can make the pants look bulky and unflattering.
- At the high end of the price spectrum, so this bib pant is an investment for advanced and frequent skiers and snowboarders.
The Arc’teryx Beta SV Bib for men is a durable, lightweight, and comfortable option that balances protection from tough terrain and weather with temperature regulation. Once you find the right fit and you bite the bullet on spending some extra cash for a great product, you should love the long-lasting and high-quality material and construction.