We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx FL-365 Harness and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 57
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- The gear loops are functional and angled to let you get to your gear easily.
- Fixed leg loops are comfortable and don’t require adjusting mid-climb.
- Versatile and lightweight to work in many conditions.
- Able to efficiently rack a lot of gear while remaining comfortable.
- The technology evenly distributes weight through the leg and waist.
- Provides four slots for ice clippers for functionality.
- Comes with a mesh storage bag for convenience.
- Great choice for routes that need hanging belays.
- Packs up small to be compact for traveling.
- Leg loops are stretchy to fit a wide range of body shapes.
- Great for long approaches during trad climbing due to the construction.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive option on the market.
- Can pinch in some spots during a catch from a fall.
- A little heavy and bulky for long approaches.
- Too much harness for a lightweight ski mountaineering trek.
The Arc’teryx FL-365 Harness is a functional, mobile, and comfortable option that is versatile for a variety of climbing conditions. Despite being expensive and a little heavy for longer approaches, this harness can be compacted to travel easily, distribute weight evenly, and provides safety and security.