We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos LL.milleTights_s7 Bib Tights – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 34
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Washes well without pilling or wearing down.
- The fit is nice and comfortable for long rides in the saddle.
- Very lightweight so you don’t even feel it after hours on the bike.
- Provides great protection down to freezing temperatures for versatility and weather-protection.
- Chamois provides ample comfort during long rides.
- The seams around the knees are comfortable and provide great articulation for full mobility.
- The material is soft and fleece-lined for ample comfort.
- Double -layered on the knees, hips, and thighs for protection and extra warmth.
- The material has a water-resistant treatment for protection against light precipitation.
- The fit is not restricting at all and ensures ample mobility during cycling.
- Uses a lighter fabric at the back of the knees for providing a full stretch and elasticity.
- The legs have a simple opening which makes taking pit stops during your rides very easy.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not be warm enough for temperatures below freezing for some users.
- The fit is very tight, which may take some time to get used to.
- Some reports of the material not being highly-abrasion-resistant.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- The chamois is not as high-tech as some other options from this company.
The Assos LL.milleTights_s7 Bib Tights for men are comfortable, mobile, and high-quality tights that are well-suited for those who don’t mind spending money on a top-of-the-line product. Despite being expensive and some reports of the fit being very tight, once you get used to the compression-style fit, you will find that these tights provide great articulation, weather-resistance, and comfort down to freezing temperatures.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.