We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos SS.equipeJersey_evo8 – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Versatile for warm-to-hot weather.
- Bright color adds style and visibility for safety.
- Doesn’t bunch anywhere during movement.
- Zippered pocket adds secure storage.
- Variety of colors available.
- Blends well with a pair of black bib shorts for a sleek look.
- The white rear panel doesn’t get stained on hot rides.
- 3D structure increases the surface area, and ensures the jersey pulls sweat away from the body, preventing overheating.
- Large mesh back panel increases breathability.
- Sits with the body well in a streamlined fit, especially in the shoulders and chest area.
- The full zipper with a dropped V-neck provides comfort while in a racing position.
- Three pockets for ample storage to hold items.
- Elastic bands aid in keeping the jersey in place during riding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Reports of the sleeves fitting very tightly.
- Tight-fitting for performance, which some may not like.
- Expensive, but might be worth it for what you need.
The Assos SS.equipeJersey_evo8 for men is a high-quality, comfortable, and breathable jersey that is best suited for intense cyclists looking to train for a race or perform at a high level. The tight fit and performance-oriented details make this a great choice for advanced riders who favor aerodynamics and performance over a looser-fitting bib.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.