We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana NX-G Bib Shorts with Cirro-S Insert – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The length of the legs fully covers to keep your temperature regulated and provide comfort.
- The added compression of the bib short reduces overall fatigue during long rides.
- Breathable and regulates temperature to keep you cool in warm and hot weather.
- The chamois is comfortable during long days in the saddle.
- Can withstand tough use and inclement weather conditions for a long-lasting product.
- Features high-quality materials and construction to enhance durability.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
- Works extremely well for endurance cycling due to the materials and construction.
- Features one seam per leg technology for ample comfort.
- The fabric can provide some protection against UV rays.
- The gradual compression fabric helps keep the shorts from sliding while cycling.
- Moisture-wicking fabric helps keep you cool on warm and long days on the road.
- Reflective accents help increase safety when on busy roads.
- Features perforated bib straps for extra breathability.
- The dual stretch bib straps provide ample mobility to prevent any restriction of motion.
- The type of construction used prevents the bib short from bunching, enhancing all-day comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- On the pricier end of the spectrum, so might be a little too expensive for some cyclists.
- Some users might want an option with a shorter leg length for versatility.
- One of the most expensive bib shorts on the market, which might be too much money for some people.
The Giordana NX-G Bib Shorts with Cirro-S Insert for men are high-quality, comfortable, and breathable shorts that provide ample temperature regulation and mobility for all-day use in the saddle. Even though these are some of the most expensive bib shorts on the market, high-quality materials and construction, performance capabilities, and wicking fabric can justify the high price point.