We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Iser Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Able to layer easily to provide extra warmth during cold, winter days.
- Provides ample temperature regulation in a variety of conditions.
- Keeps you dry when skiing in deep powder or precipitation.
- The deep pockets make it easy to store gear securely.
- The fit is comfortable and mobile for plenty of movement.
- Provides wind protection to keep your legs warm in between runs.
- Features zips for extra air circulation on warmer days.
- High-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Compatible for use with an Arc’teryx shell jacket to prevent snow from getting in the waistband area.
- Contains DWR for protection against light precipitation.
- Low-profile and streamlined design for aerodynamic capabilities.
- The fit is articulated, providing ample mobility and freedom of movement.
- Breathable for comfort and temperature regulation during warmer days.
- The Gore-Tex provides waterproofing and windproofing for inclement weather.
- The Gore-Tex fabric is strong and durable for use in tough terrain.
- The sleek look is stylish both on and off the slopes.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the waist size running small, so you may have to size-up or try on before purchasing.
The Arc’teryx Iser Pant for men is a durable, high-quality, and trim-fitting pant that provides mobility, compatibility with Arc’teryx jackets, and all-day comfort. Despite having some sizing issues that may require you to try-on the pants in-store instead of online, this pant can work well in a wide range of conditions, keeping you dry, keeping your temperature regulated, and providing a stylish and sleek look.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.