We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos Cento EVO Bib Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 44
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps are comfortable and support you while riding.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The back panel aids in breathability and temperature regulation.
- The construction and material is high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Provides plenty of padding to keep you comfortable during long days in the saddle.
- The design is supportive for your leg and back muscles.
- Wicks away moisture to prevent overheating during hot days.
- The padding is supple and soft against your skin for all-day comfort.
- Uses a 3D waffle design to increase breathability and temperature regulation.
- The fabric is durable for long-lasting use to withstand against constant friction and rubbing.
- The shoulder straps are wide to prevent any digging into the skin during use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The leg grippers do not do a great job of keeping the bib short in place during long days in the saddle.
- Expensive when compared to other bib shorts.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other choices on the market.
- It can take a while to get the sizing and fit correct, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- The waist can feel loose while riding, which can make the bib short move around during use.
The Assos Cento EVO Bib Short for men is a comfortable, moisture-wicking, and durable option that is a high-quality choice for elite cyclists. Although you will be paying top dollar for this bib short, it provides long-lasting durability, temperature regulation, and softness against your skin during long days in the saddle.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.