We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giordana SilverLine Classic Short-Sleeve Jersey – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Great fit without being too loose and baggy.
- Pockets are in efficient places and are easy to use.
- The pockets don’t droop during use or after having heavier items in them.
- Doesn’t bunch during use and cause chaffing.
- The sleeves are adequate length for most body types and fully cover.
- Ventilation aids in keeping you cool during activity and enhancing breathability.
- The moisture-wicking polyester aids in wicking away sweat to the outer layer, where it can evaporate.
- The polyester feels light and soft on your skin.
- Mesh in the armpits aids in ventilation.
- Features three rear-pockets with reflective piping for easy storage and visibility.
- Exposed grips hold the jersey in place during movement.
- Balances compression and support with comfort.
- The logos are stylish and attractive on the jersey.
- Wind-proofing material on the outside for efficiency during cycling.
- Prevents overheating due to ventilation properties and material.
- The elastic strips aid in making you more high visibility during road-cycling.
- The waist band is wide and comfortable.
- Elastic closures at the top of pockets allow for secure storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- May not be the best option for tall people, since the material could rise up more frequently.
- The zipper can appear clunky and not as high-quality as the rest of the jersey.
- Some reports of thread unraveling after use.
- Reportedly fits too tight if you are a more muscular cyclist, due to the tight fit in the arms.
- The top may ride up a little when standing up after cycling.
- Reportedly can bulge at the top of the inner thigh due to the material’s fit and cut.
- The color may be difficult to keep clean after prolonged use.
The Giordana SilverLine Classic Short-Sleeve Jersey for men is a tight-fitting, breathable, and reflective jersey that is best suited for slim cyclists wanting to purchase a high-performance top that will aid in moisture-wicking and wind-proofing. The slim and shorter fit may not suit bigger or taller riders, but technical specs make this a good option for serious cyclists looking to improve their times.