We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Hoodie – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 54
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for outdoor activities, like hiking, biking, and running.
- The hood is helmet-compatible for extra protection.
- Stylish enough to wear around town when off the bike or not on the trails.
- Features reflective elements for added safety in low-lit conditions.
- Features zippered chest and rear pockets for secure storage.
- Provides ample warmth when layering in cold-weather conditions.
- Breathable to prevent moisture buildup during intense activities.
- The length in the arms and body fully cover during outdoor activities.
- Features Primaloft Gold insulation for plenty of warmth in cold conditions.
- The fit is streamlined for style without being too snug to layer underneath.
- The brushed lining of the sleeves are comfortable against your skin.
- Features a fitted, drawstring hood to seal in the warmth during cold weather.
- Features reflective accents to make yourself visible in low lighting conditions.
- Very stretchy to provide a full range of motion during outdoor activities.
- Contains a large rear pocket for bigger items.
- Breathable for temperature regulation during warmer days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The hand pockets are too small to securely hold gear items.
- Does not contain DWR treatment, so it lacks protection against light precipitation.
- The hand pockets are small for use during cold weather.
The Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Hoodie for men is a breathable, warm, and stylish option that is versatile enough to wear during outdoor activities and wearing around town. For those who want a layer that can provide warmth in various weather conditions, this jacket could be a good choice.