We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos Ss JerseyMilleGT – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 3.9 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 36
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Wicks away sweat to regulate your temperature on warm days.
- The cut of the fabric is slim and snug without being too tight.
- The zipper stays in place and does not move while cycling.
- The material is high-end and the construction is high-quality for a long-lasting product.
- Provides ample breathability and ventilation during humid days.
- The pockets are large to hold gear during long endurance rides.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You may need to try-on before purchasing to get the correct size.
- The jersey is simple and monochromatic, which some users may find boring.
- Many user reports of the jersey running too small when you order according to your size.
- The jersey is slightly see-through, so you may want to wear a baselayer underneath.
- On the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other jerseys.
- The rear pockets do not contain a zipper, so the gear in the pocket has the chance to fall out during cycling.
The Assos Ss JerseyMilleGT for men is a lightweight, breathable, and hot-weather top that can keep you cool during long endurance rides. However, this jersey has had sizing issues, with users claiming that the sizing is way too small to order true-to-size. In this case, we recommend trying on before purchasing or sizing-down if ordering online so that you can reap the benefits of this ventilated, snug-fitting, and sweat-wicking jersey.